Sunday, October 4, 2020

INKspired #124 Sketch Challenge

 

Hi everyone.
Welcome to this fortnight's INKspired Blog Hop!


Before me on the hop was Jo Wilson who I'm sure provided inspiration using the Sketch Challenge below designed by Teneale Williams:

How about you have a go with this Sketch Challenge?
I would love to see what you come up with!

Taking a little break from Christmas cards, 
I returned to my favourite, flowers.
Here's My Card:


I started my card with a Thick Whisper White card base. My first layer was Mint Macaron which I embossed using the Greenery Embossing folder, this was followed by a Whisper White strip embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I then cut 3 scalloped Squares from the Layering Squares Dies in Just Jade cardstock, 3 smaller squares also from the Layering Squares Dies were cut from Shimmery White cardstock. These were stamped with a flower from Lovely You stampset and coloured using Magenta Madness and Bumblebee for the flowers and Just Jade for the stems and leaves using Stampin Up! Markers. The Squares were popped up on Dimensionals. The sentiment comes from the Well Said stampset which was stamped in Mint Macaron on Mint Macaron Cardstock. I finished the card with 3 Pearl Basic Jewels.
I think that Just Jade and Mint Macaron go well combined together, what do you think? 



The inside is layered with Mint Macaron, then Whisper White. The stamped images are from Lovely You in Just Jade and Mint Macaron, the flowers are coloured using Magenta Madness and Bumblebee Markers. I have cut the 2 top corners of the Whisper White using the Trio Punch. 



Thank you for stopping by, next up is Maree McIntosh,
Looking forward to seeing what Maree has created this time round
A short and sweet Hop this time, but I hope you gain some inspiration from it




Have a Wonderful Day, KATRINA xx



4 comments: