Sunday, July 26, 2020

INKspired #119 Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone.
Welcome to this fortnight's INKspired Blog Hop!



Before me on the hop was Teneale Williams who I'm sure provided inspiration using the Sketch Challenge below designed by her:


How about you have a go with this Sketch Challenge?
I would love to see what you come up with!

With everything that is going on in 2020, I think we sometimes forget to SMILE, it does wonders for yourself and everyone around you


I started with a Whisper White card base. My first layer was Just Jade, I then added a Whisper White Layer which I stamped the word SMILE from the Daisy Lane Stampset using sponge daubers inked with Bumblebee and Magenta Madness Inks. I cut a strip from the Artistry Blooms DSP and layered it with a Circle from the Circle Dies in Bumblebee, I am hoping it resembles a sun. The sun was then layered up with leaves, die cut from the Forever Flourishing Dies in Just Jade and a Daisy layered 4 times stamped in Magenta Madness, the top daisy was coloured using in colour markers in Magenta Madness and Bumblebee, then punched with the Medium Daisy Punch and layered up on dimensionals.  I have a lot of trouble with ribbon and bows, something I have to work on, that part I replaced with 2020-2022 Enamel Dots in Bumblebee and finished it with card cut from the Painted label dies in Magenta Madness.


The inside is layered with Just Jade, then Whisper White. The sentiment from Daisy Lane is stamped in Bumblebee and Magenta Madness. The Daisy stamped in Momento Ink is from the Daisy Lane Stampset and is coloured with In Colour Markers in Just Jade, Bumblebee and Magenta Madness. 


Thank you for stopping by, next up is Teresa Irwin,
Looking forward to seeing what she has created this time round

Have a Wonderful Day, KATRINA xx

Products Used

8 comments:

  1. Great technique with the stamping Katrina. I will have to use that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina you have created a beautiful inspiring "story" with your sunny card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie, a bit brighter than I normally do

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty beautiful card - it does make me smile and makes me happy - well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set and just love your card! Very happy, bright and Cheery! The colours and techniques are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Katrina. I love the inside of the card, too.

    ReplyDelete