Sunday, August 9, 2020

INKspired #120 Ornate Garden Scrapbook Page


Hi everyone.
Welcome to this fortnight's INKspired Blog Hop!


Before me on the hop was Sharon Arklay, who I'm sure gave you inspiration with her creation using the Scrapbook Challenge below designed by Teneale Williams:
How about you have a go with this Scrapbook Challenge?
I would love to see what you come up with!

Make sure you hop all the way around to see everyone's creation
This is what I came up with:

Well, this is my first ever scrapbook page. 
I knew right away I wanted to share some of my beautiful animals with everyone.

We were all given a sample selection of the Ornate Garden DSP to use with our page in some form. There are so many different elements that I used this week, I won't go into detail but everything is listed below.

Thank you for stopping by, next up is Narelle Macey,
Looking forward to seeing what she has created this time round

Have a Wonderful Day, KATRINA xx

Products Used:

9 comments:

  1. Super impressive, you created a scrapbook page and your first one. We tried doing a scrapbook challenge in the blog hop but we all struggled doing them.

    What are the cows names? they are SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teneale, The cows names are Lucky - the top one, we had to hand feed and raise it as it's mum didn't want him and the calf does not have a name as yet.

      Delete
  2. I struggle to start a page, so congratulations on your achievement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Katrina. What a lovely fur family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Katrina - I love your scrapbooking page.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, Katrina! They are so cute and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete