Sunday, September 6, 2020

INKspired #122 Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone.
Welcome to this fortnight's INKspired Blog Hop!


Before me on the hop was Sharon Arklay who I'm sure provided inspiration using the Sketch Challenge below designed by Teneale Williams:
How about you have a go with this Sketch Challenge?
I would love to see what you come up with!



I started with a Just Jade card base. My first layer was Flowers for Every Season DSP, I then added a Just Jade smaller Layer which I embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder, before attaching with dimensionals, I added some die cut pieces from Forever Flourishing dies in Vellum and Gold Cardstock. I then embossed the words Love and Laughter and Forever After in Gold Embossing Powder down the side and underneath the Just Jade layer. This was then layered with a Whisper White layer which was stamped with images from the Forever Fern stampset, colours used were Just Jade and Highland Heather. This was then layered with a strip of Just Jade embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder and a layer of gold cardstock cut from the layering square to give a scalloped edge was placed underneath. It was finished with some Gold Metallic Pearls.




The inside is layered with Whisper White. The sentiment from Forever Fern is embossed in Gold. The images also from Forever Fern are stamped in Just Jade and Highland Heather and the base is finished off with a strip of Flowers from Every Season as used on the front of the card.

Thank you for stopping by, next up is Teresa Irwin,
Looking forward to seeing her wonderful creation this time round
Have a Wonderful Day, KATRINA xx

Products Used

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love the inside sooo much! Really love the gold embossing especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, the Just Jade is growing on me. The Highland Heather well it's purple! my all time favourite

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Katrina and the gold sets it off.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card with such pretty colours. The gold added a little touch of elegance. xx

    ReplyDelete