Sunday, October 31, 2021

INKspired #149 Sketch Challenge

 Hi everyone.

Welcome to this fortnight's INKspired Blog Hop!

I hope everyone is safe and well.




Before me on the hop was Julie Martin, please hop back and check out her creation for this week.

This week is based upon the Sketch Challenge below, designed by Teneale Williams:


How about you have a go with this Sketch Challenge?
I would love to see what you come up with!


My card began with a Cherry Cobbler card base. My first layer was Pool Party followed by a piece of Sweet Stockings DSP.
The scalloped edge on my Cherry Cobbler strip was die cut using the Scalloped Contour Dies, I have also used another piece of Sweet Stockings DSP on this.
My Sentiment is stamped in Old Olive and comes from the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set. The stars, stamped in Bumblebee are also from this stamp set. My sentiment has been die cut using a smaller die from the Scalloped Contour dies and has been cut down using my snips. I have added some Matte Decorative Dots in Cherry Cobbler. I have used a piece of Linen Thread with a bow.
My dog covered in Christmas lights has been fussy cut from the Sweet Stockings DSP and I have adhered him to some Pool Party Cardstock and then fussy cut again to create a shadowed image. The sentiment strip and dog have been popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by, next up is Teneale Williams

I always look forward to what Teneale has for us

(Please click the button below to proceed)



1 comment: