Sunday, January 10, 2021

INKspired #129 Sketch Challenge

 

Hi everyone.
Welcome to the first INKspired Blog Hop for 2021!!




This weeks challenge is based upon the Sketch Challenge below, designed by Teneale Williams:


How about you have a go with this Sketch Challenge?
I would love to see what you come up with!


Here's My Card:



I started my card with a Misty Moonlight card base. My first layer was Magenta Madness which was embossed with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. This was  followed by a strip of Flowers for Every Season DSP and then another strip of the reverse side of the Flowers for Every Season DSP under this was a scalloped piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock. I fussy cut 2 flowers from the same DSP and put them under a strip of Bumblebee cardstock stamped in Cinnamon Cider with "Hello" from Grace's Garden stamp set, these were popped up with mini dimensionals. The front was finished with 3 Gold metallic pearls and some gold metallic trim tied with a bow.   



The inside of my card has been done a little differently this time. 
The inside is layered with Magenta Madness, then Whisper White. I have used a strip of Flowers for every Season DSP as used on the card front and inserted a feature square of the same DSP layered with a square of Cinnamon Cider.
The sentiment is from Grace's Garden which has been stamped with Cinnamon Cider. 

Thank you for stopping by, next up is Teresa Irwin,
Looking forward to seeing what Teresa has created this time round
I hope you gain some inspiration from our hop
Please hop around everyone's creation and see what they have come up with.


Have a Wonderful Day, KATRINA xx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the way the flower embellishments follow the sequence with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Katrina. I love the unique inside layer and admire your fussy cutting of the flower embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Katrina and the inside is so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete