Sunday, November 1, 2020

INKspired #126 Colour Challenge

Hi everyone,
Welcome to this fortnight's INKspired Blog Hop!


Before me on the hop was Barbara Williams, who I'm sure gave you inspiration with her wonderful creation using the Colour Combo Challenge below:


Make sure you hop all the way around to check out the wonderful and talented creations everyone has contributed this time round!


How about you have a go with this Colour Challenge?
I would love to see what you come up with!

Christmas is only 54 days away 
These colours just screamed Christmas as soon as I saw them.

Here's My Card:


I started with a Merry Merlot card base. My first layer was Just Jade, followed by Basic Grey which was embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder, I also added a little Versamark to the embossing folder to add a little shine. I then cut a smaller rectangle from the Just Jade In Colour 2020-2022 DSP as a base for my ornaments, these are from the Christmas Gleaming Stampset, the ornaments were stamped with Merry Merlot on Whisper White and Merry Merlot Cardstock and cut out with the Gleaming Ornaments Punches. I cut 2 strips of Shaded Spruce cardstock and embossed these with the Subtle Embossing Folder to give an impression of ribbon. Two layers of leaves were cut from the Forever Flourishing Dies from Shaded Spruce Cardstock. I arranged the ornaments and attached them with multipurpose glue except one which was popped up with dimensionals. The leaves were attached with multipurpose glue and 3 pearls were stuck as holly. My sentiment is from Tag Buffet stampset and has been stamped with Merry Merlot on Whisper White cardstock and fussy cut, then attached with dimensionals.



The inside is layered with Just Jade, then Whisper White. The saying is from Tag Buffet Stampset and has been stamped in Merry Merlot. The Ornaments and leaves are the same as the front of the card which have all been attached using multipurpose glue.



Thank you for stopping by, next up is Teresa Irwin,
Looking forward to seeing what she has created this time round



Have a Wonderful Day, KATRINA xx





3 comments:

  1. Luv your card! Great use of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Katrina. Love how you used the leaves and great job fussy cutting the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your christmas card the colours go together so well.xx

    ReplyDelete